ARS restores homeowner’s contents with state-of-the-art technology and skilled technicians.
ARS brings you the Fireline Advantage! Fireline is an Integrated Contents Processing System that:
- Organizes and manages all phases of the Content Restoration Process, from the pack out to pack in.
- Achieves consistent cleaning results by using
- Specifically engineered industrial equipment
- Organizational strategies and systems
- State of the art restoration processing techniques
- Series of checks and balances procedures throughout the process
Our process of content restoration provides cost-savings over content replacement, and whenever possible, avoids the loss of items that have sentimental value and cannot be replaced. Here is an example of the contents that ARS Mitigations has cleaned and restored to pre-damage conditions:
- Dishware and China
- Electronics (televisions, computers, stereos, etc.)
- Photographs & Art
- Personal documents
- VHS and DVD media
- Carpeting & Area rugs
Our cleaning methods used include:
- Dry Cleaning
- Wet Cleaning
- Spray and Wipe
- Foam Cleaning
- Abrasive Cleaning
- Immersion Cleaning
- Specialized drying chambers
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Ozone treatment
- Air duct cleaning
Fireline allows for recovery of many content items that would previously be considered non-restorable, saving homeowners not only money, but also the pain of losing items of sentimental value.
Let us help you get your life and contents back to normal!
Our Restoration Services
We offer a complete array of services to restore your contents and living space in pre-loss conditions.