Sewage waste water contains bacteria, viruses and diseases. Sewage backup should be treated as an emergency to prevent the serious illnesses it can cause.
At ARS Mitigations, our technicians are trained and certified in sewage cleanup. We are dedicated to the health and safety of our customers. The health risks, that a sewage backup can cause, are serious and we treat it as such. We handle all types of residential sewage cleanup with the upmost care, treating it as a hazardous material. We wear HAZMAT suits, “Tyvek”, when handling sewage cleanup.
Sewage Cleanup Services
- 24-hour Emergency Response
- Locating a leak
- Sewage water extraction
- Structural drying and decontamination
- Porous material removal: carpet, furniture, bedding, etc.
- Non-porous material decontamination
Common causes of a sewer backup
- Sump pump failure: There are many causes of a sump pump failure, but the outcome is always messy.
- City sewer backup: If there is a problem in the city’s main sewer lines, it can cause a problem for you.
- Tree roots: Tree roots seek out moisture. If any cracks exist in a sewer line, a tree root can make it’s way into the line, increasing the size of the crack.
- Older sewage systems: even if the house’s system is new, it may connect at some point to an older sewage system that could have a backup.
- Combined pipelines: Some systems combine stormwater and raw sewage in a common pipeline. After a storm or heavy rain, a backup can occur.
Let us help you get your life and contents back to normal!
See One of Our Projects
A backup occured in the downstairs bathroom, flooding the entire area with raw sewage.
We immediately started the cleanup process arriving to the customer’s home with Tyvek suits. We removed all affected flooring and walls.
Our Restoration Services
We offer a complete array of services to restore your contents and living space in pre-loss conditions.